Saturday, August 8, 2015

ciatè || AWESOME FIND!





Hey guys.

I found these awesome ciatè nail polishes at Burlington yesterday and could not wait to share them with you all.
They are (mostly)  Fall colors, so if you're still trying to hold on to your Summer, LOOK AWAY!

This post is just going to be pictures. I've yet to wear them so I can't tell you how they apply or the wear time.

SIDE-NOTE: I know I've been gone for a while (looonnnng while), so forgive me for the lack of content. Let's just say this year has been a weird/crazy one. I've missed posting more than you can imagine! 


That 'Big Beauty Bus' packaging though! How could I pass it up! Also, it was only $7.99! I can't promise you will find them at your Burlington, but if you like the colors take a look it can't hurt.

The tri-o was $5.99. 



The 'Big Beauty Bus' set has mini-polishes. You can see the difference in size. 















"HopScotch" looks more red on camera. It's very much a true orange. 


"Party Shoes" makes me want to dance! AHH so gorgeous! 



Let me know which one was your favorite? Also, what is your favorite ciatè nail-polish?


Lots of Love,
Camila

**disclaimer: Not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)