Sunday, April 13, 2014

Snatch-it-Up Sunday :: NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors || Cocoa






Hey guys! A week or so ago, I noticed the lack of neutral lip sticks in my collection. I have more reds than I need, lots of plumy-vampy ones, and a few pinks. I really wanted something that would be a bit darker than the natural tint of my lips. Meanwhile, I didn't want something super basic, I still wanted something with an edge, keeping with the vampy theme.

I love NYX lip sticks. They are so smooth and they have lots of color selection. I'm sure you guys feel the same! If NYX does one thing the best, I'd definitely say it's their lippies. 

I instantly fell in love with the shade 'cocoa'. I was swooned!!! It's a very-dark muave brownish color with a tint of plum. I just think it's gorgeous!! It's not a matte, it's very much a creme formula. If you like glossy lips you'd like this. Meanwhile, if you're into mattes, you'll probably think it's too glossy. 

You can apply it opaque-ly or sheer it out. I love the look it gives (my lips in particular) when sheered out. It's very natural. I feel like a flower-child when I wear it. Yes!!! 

Also, it's not a Kardashian-nude kind of look. (Which I'm not a fan of). It's not bright, yet gives your complexion pick-me-up. 

I wanted to share how it looks on! However, Sundays are no-makeup Sundays for me. I'll be sharing some selfies later this week! So follow me on instagram if you're interested!!! 





Lots of Love,
Camila





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)